Be smart. Learn how to run better tests.
How can I show my team members an experience without publishing it live?
Before publishing live for the whole world to see, configure the settings panel so that your teammates can view the experience on your computer.
There are three configuration options:
- Set Audience to Only me (useful for testing).
- Set Frequency to Trigger every time.
- Set it to trigger manually and pass the permalink of that experience to your colleagues.
Can I preview a pre-built experience without having the code installed on the web page?
Yes, you can. However, you can’t push an experience live until the JS script has been installed on your webpage.
What are the best options for testing experiences?
When building an experience, you'll likely want to test it many times before publishing. To optimize the testing process, we suggest two settings:
- set Audience to Only me (useful for testing)
- set Frequency to Trigger every time