Targeting the Resource Center
To ensure that the Resource Center will be only displayed for the relevant users and in the right place within your app, you can specify the targeting configurations based on Domains, Pages, and Audience. These targeting options can give you more power in controlling and delivering the best customer experience.
Important: The targeting settings will only be shown if the widget is set to be launched when a user clicks on a beacon.
This section will allow you to specify the domain(s) where you would like your Resource Center to appear on
- All domains (Default): This will show the Resource Renter on all domains that have the Userpilot snippet installed
- Specific domain: Specify which domain(s) or sub-domain(s) the resource center should appear on.
Pro tip: Specific domain can be extremely helpful while testing the Resource Center on your testing environment
This section will allow you to specify where to show the Resource Center based on where the user is located in your specified domains
- Any page (Default): This will show the Resource Center on any page that has the Userpilot script installed
- Specific page: Here you can limit the Resource Center to be shown on specific URL path(s) within your web app
The audience targeting is important in deciding who should see the Resource Center
- All Users (Default): Show the Resource Center to any user that visits the page(s) where the Resource Center is shown
- Only Me: Show the Resource Center only to your colleagues that are in your Userpilot account and have the chrome extension Installed
- A Specific Segment: Show the Resource Center to a specific segment you've previously specified from the Users page
- Users That Match Specific Conditions: Narrow down the eligibility of your users to see the Resource Center by a single or a combination of operators; namely: User Properties, Segments, Form Responses, Gear, Location, Experience Events, NPS Events, and Custom Events.