Roles and Permissions
You can change the role of a teammate by going to All Teammates > Role > Click on the drop-down menu and change the role.
***Note: Only the Account Owner and Admin can add, create, edit, change, and delete roles.
Each teammate can have a specified role in your Userpilot account, to control the privileges given to teammates.
The Roles we provide are as follows:
1. Account Owner.
4. Customizable Role. (This feature is for the Enterprise plan)
With the Enterprise plan, you can create a customized role and define the accessibility and limitations of this role according to your preferences. For more information, please check out this document.
1. Account Owner
An Account Owner has access to all features on the Userpilot Web app, such as People, Growth Insights, Engagement Layer, User Sentiment, and Configure.
The Admin also has access to all features except the following:
- Billing and Payments.
- Manage MFA.
- Change Role or Remove Organization Admins.
- Manage SSO.
The Publisher has a lot more limitations than the Account Owner and Admin.
A publisher can only access the following :
- Create, and Update Segments.
- Create, and Update Goals.
- Create, and Update Features.
- Create, Update, Publish, and Archive Flows/Spotlights.
- Create, Update, and Publish Checklists.
- Create, Update, and Publish New Modules.
- Create, Update, and Publish NPS.
- Manage NPS Tags.
- Create and Edit Themes.
- Localization Settings.
Activity logs is a feature that helps the company track the users/teammates on the Userpilot Account.
Activity logs provide User ID, the activity the user did, IP Address, and the Date and Time of the activity.
Note: This feature is available in the Enterprise plan only.
There are three types of information that will show in the Activity field, including:
- Signed in
- MFA (Mandatory Two-Factor Authentication).
- SSO (Single Sign-on).