Overview and Use Cases
What is the Resource Center?
The Resource Center can include a variety of pre-built modules of your choosing, which can be customized to ensure the best user experience.
- Userpilot Content
- Experience — Add a single experience that consists of a single or a sequence of steps
- List of Experiences — Add a list that serves as a holding place for a set of experiences
- Checklist — Add a Checklist pattern that consists of a set of tasks
- Destination Url — Send your end-users to external URLs such as your knowledge base
Note: The Resource Center also has a search functionally that includes searching both the Resource Center content as well as any external knowledge base (you can read more about it here).
Common use cases
- Helping users complete a certain process by manually activating experiences that will be readily available whenever the users need it.
- Achieving the milestones you set for the activation process by including checklists that take the users on a journey.
- Accessing custom content such as your live chat.
- Providing users with answers by including access to knowledge base articles or FAQs.
- The Resource Center is supported by the most recent versions of Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox. A special exception is that it is not supported on IE11.
- Any added module showing up in the Resource Center will be solely dependant upon the Resource Center targeting settings itself.
If you'd like to send general feedback or suggestions for this feature, please reach out to us at email@example.com