Resource Center Dashboard and Overview
What is the Resource Center?
The Resource Center allows you to empower your end-users with answers and contextual guidance on-demand using Userpilot. This is a great way to provide in-app tutorials that walk users through a specific process in a less-disruptive way to the user experience and to allow your end-users to replay Userpilot content they've seen previously.
The Resource Center can include a variety of pre-built modules of your choosing, which can be customized to ensure the best user experience.
- Userpilot Content
- Flow — Add a single flow that consists of a single or a sequence of steps
- List of Flows — Add a list that serves as a holding place for a set of flows
- Checklist — Add a Checklist pattern that consists of a set of tasks
- Link — Send your end-users to external URLs such as your knowledge base
- Video — Embed a video to provide visualized assistance
Note: The Resource Center also has a search functionally that includes searching both the Resource Center content as well as any external knowledge base (you can read more about it here).
The Resource Center has a powerful analytics dashboard that shows performance and effectiveness per module data for a certain time frame. You can see the following analytics in the Overview tab
- Time period - Shows how users interacted with your Resource Center in a given time period.
- Key Statistics
- Active Users — The number of users that were identified by Userpilot during the selected time frame and matching the applied filters
- Unique Opens — The number of unique users who have seen the Resource Center widget.
- Modules — The number of modules in the Resource Center.
- Module Clicks — The number of unique users who clicked at least one module or in other terms engaged the Resource Center.
- Click Rate — which is the percentage of the number of module clicks over the Unique Opens
(Module Clicks / Unique Opens) * 100
- Live Performance - An overtime graph of your Resource Center overall
performance to have an indication of your users’ engagement and improve badly
- Module Effectiveness - A list with all of the module details that you've created is displayed to have better insights into their effectiveness.
Common use cases
- Helping users complete a certain process by manually activating flows that will be readily available whenever the users need it.
- Achieving the milestones you set for the activation process by including checklists that take the users on a journey.
- Accessing custom content such as your live chat.
- Providing users with answers by including access to knowledge base articles or FAQs.
- The Resource Center is supported by the most recent versions of Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox. A special exception is that it is not supported on IE11.
- Any added module showing up in the Resource Center will be solely dependent upon the Resource Center targeting settings itself.
Next step: Create your Resource Center
If you'd like to send general feedback or suggestions for this feature, please reach out to us at email@example.com