Resource Center Dashboard and Overview
If you signed up after May 30th 2023, this feature is only available for Growth and Enterprise plans. If you wish to know more about upgrading your plan please reach out to email@example.com
What is the Resource Center?
The Resource Center allows you to empower your end-users with answers and contextual guidance on-demand using Userpilot. This is a great way to provide in-app tutorials that walk users through a specific process in a less-disruptive way to the user experience and to allow your end-users to replay Userpilot content they've seen previously.
The Resource Center can include a variety of pre-built modules of your choosing, which can be customized to ensure the best user experience.
- Userpilot Content
- Flow — Add a single flow that consists of a single or a sequence of steps
- List of Flows — Add a list that serves as a holding place for a set of flows
- Checklist — Add a Checklist pattern that consists of a set of tasks
- Link — Send your end-users to external URLs such as your knowledge base
- Video — Embed a video to provide visualized assistance
Note: The Resource Center also has a search functionally that includes searching both the Resource Center content as well as any external knowledge base (you can read more about it here).
The Resource Center has a powerful analytics dashboard that shows performance and effectiveness per module data for a certain time frame. You can see the following analytics in the Overview tab
- Time period - Shows how users interacted with your Resource Center in a given time period.
- Key Statistics
- Active Users — The number of users that were identified by Userpilot during the selected time frame and matching the applied filters
- Unique Opens — The number of unique users who have seen the Resource Center.
- Modules — The number of modules in the Resource Center.
- Module Clicks — The number of unique users who clicked at least one module or in other terms engaged the Resource Center.
- Click Rate — which is the percentage of the number of module clicks over the Unique Opens (Module Clicks / Unique Opens) * 100
- Live Performance - An overtime graph of your Resource Center's overall performance to have an indication of your users’ engagement and improve badly performing modules
- Module Effectiveness - A list with all of the module details that you've created is displayed to have better insights into their effectiveness.
Common use cases
- Helping users complete a certain process by manually activating flows that will be readily available whenever the users need it.
- Achieving the milestones you set for the activation process by including checklists that take the users on a journey.
- Accessing custom content such as your live chat.
- Providing users with answers by including access to knowledge base articles or FAQs.
- The Resource Center is supported by the most recent versions of Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox. A special exception is that it is not supported on IE11.
- Any added module showing up in the Resource Center will be solely dependent upon the Resource Center targeting settings itself.
Next step: Create your Resource Center