With Pages, you can track page activity to monitor the total number of events by users and companies over time. A great advantage is that you can check which of your pages are the most popular, and analyze different page views over time, by specific user segments.
- Monitoring of all the navigation the user performs in the app.
- Detect unusual spikes and drops in page activity - and catch issues before your users complain about them
- Target & Trigger content for users that visited (or have not visited) specific pages
- Merged pages will reduce the overload of maintaining and tracking multiple events
- Get a better understanding of how much time users are spending on a particular page in the app
Dive deep into your Page analytics, Learn more about the users and companies who engaged with the individual Pages - by segments and time periods.
- User Adoption
- The number of unique users that have visited the page within the segment and date range specified at the top of the page.
- Company adoption
- The number of unique companies that have visited the page within the segment and date range specified at the top of the page.
- For example, if two unique users from a single unique company visit the page, the total number of companies would be one.
- Total Page Views
- The number of total views of the page from all users within the segment and the date range specified at the top of the page.
- Avg. Views per Users
- The average view per user is calculated by dividing the Total Page Views by User Adoption.
How Page views are calculated
As long as the user is active (interacting with the page URLs) at least one time in a minute, the calculation will keep running and sum up the time spent on a page.
- If the user session ends (after 30 mins of inactivity) and the user becomes active again, a new page event will be recorded regardless if the current URL matches the previous URL
- If the user refreshes the page, a new page view will be recorded.
If you have any questions, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org